Last changed on 29 November 2018.
- Keeping track of items request order.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Hudi Pharma’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads.
- This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
HudiPharma cookies allow you to take advantage of some of HudiPharma’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to submit supply request form
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.